Tuesday 11 November 2008

Huck a duck!

last night I received a copy of the latest Huck through the post. This made my wife Jill super stoked as she finally got her picture in a Magazine. The piece titled 'Wild West Surfing' by Alex wade is accompanied by a few of my Black and White shots from the past few years. All these prints can be purchased from myself and a selection are limited print runs. Just contact me through this site or email russ96uk@yahoo.com
The weeknd also saw the 'Board Shorts' Film show at the Sandsifter. Some great footage and slide shows were seen by a great turn out. Unfortunately my slide show experienced a few techical hitches which was disappointing for me but many friends and fellow photographers were very complimentory which raised my spirits so thankyou. I personally thought that Greg Martins shots captured what seems like an amzing year as photo editor of Pit Pilot. Some cracking line up shots that made most people wonder where they were when these waves were being surfed. I'll be back online at home today so look out for some new shots and rants from the Sennen area.

No comments: