Monday 4 March 2013

Gulf Stream by Wavedreamer

I have just had an amazing visit to devon and whilst there I hooked up with Jools at Gulf Stream Surfboards. Jools shaped me a couple of boards a few years back when we were regulars to the shire and one of these has always been a magic board and has been loved by many and will always be a keeper. The other served its time well and slowly needed more and more attention to keep her afloat. After years of trusty service I found the 9'8" a worthy retirement home in the hands of a budding surfer.
Jools is and amazing surfer/shaper with over 10,000 custom boards under his planer and matches amazing shapes with quality finishing which is absolutely superb. Thats why I'm so stoked that Jools is shaping me a couple of boards designed specially for our cornish waves and as soon as they're done I'll post the info.
Thanks Jools and I'll keep everyone posted. In the meantime check this video by Wavedreamer.

No comments: