Friday 10 January 2014

The Triple Stringer

I'm currently in the process of looking into the dynamic features of the triple stringer surfboard. Besides the added strength that the extra stringers add; for me personally its the aesthetics, the heritage and iconic nature of this board. I have a new 9'8" in my garage just waiting to be waxed up and surfed. Shaped by Jools at Gulf Stream, this new Wild West Shooter is stunning.  However,  before I surf this new sled I need to shoot some photos of the board in its virgin glory and finish up my article I'm putting together. If anyone would like to shoot this board in a studio over the next few days please drop me a line, ir if anyone has some creative ideas for shooting this board then again drop me a line. Also if anyone has any thoughts they would like to leave on why they like or don't like the triple stringer then please leave a comment. What is it that makes the Triple Stringer so Iconic?

No comments: