Tuesday 15 September 2015

SW Champs

 Great end to our first BMX Season at the South West BMX Championships at Exeter. Jago finished 6th in his B Final and got another trophy, he rode so well in some tough competition and if anything has fuelled his fire for next year and some winter riding and training.  His Dad, got second place overall in the Championships next to one of Britains best in the 45+ Cruiser, Neil Hopes but over the series got the number 1 plate to ride with next year so super stoked with that.
BMX has been an injection of energy that I've needed in my life. Its given me a great sense of achievement that I've not had from sport since I was representing my county at Shooting and that was a long time ago. Surfing I love just for surfing, and always will. Its what clams me down, its my escape and the best place to be sometimes, bobbing around in the ocean!! BMX fuels that fire to get amongst it, bang some bars, lock elbows and as soon as your across the line, shake hands and have a laugh. I can't wait for next season and race against my friends again.



No comments: