Thursday 4 November 2010

I do love going left.


The other day my friends and I were talking about surfing lefts. We're all goofy footers and one particular friend, Simon, had the idea of travelling around the world, just going left. What a great concept to just go left, face north at the airport and if that takes you East or West where would you be first, LA or Asia. Then just surf lefts, I suppose some countries the lefts would take you South, some North, then get back on a plane, train or automobile going left until you circle the world. There could be a film in that for someone! I'm also stoked that filmaker Christiian Bailey has just posted a profile on me on Mycornwall.tv. A short film about my inspirations and what gets me stoked. I should have mention going left! Thanks Christiian.

No comments: