Thursday 6 August 2015

Inner Chimp

Exciting times ahead. Its been a long time coming but its finally time to put all my lessons learnt and experience gained into my first solo project. Inner Chimp has been developed over the past couple of months with some great feedback and amazing results. I have developed a programme to be an exciting and different way of engaging and inspiring personal progression. I'll keep you posted of whats going on and the news of how this is developing but it feels great to be responsible and accountable for my own success.
Take a look at my website to find out more and drop me a line if you need any further information about my life/emotional coaching, mentoring for both life and activities, sports and career.
www.innerchimp.co.uk or twitter on @inner_chimp

No comments: