Tuesday 4 August 2015

Number 1 !!!

What a fantastic race season so far. We've just completed the South West Regional Series and I've managed to win the overall points so I will be riding with the Number 1 plate next season. So stoked with that my first season has been such fun. Jago has done amazing too finishing 13th in his  frist season racing, his skills have improved massively, his gates are amazing and up with the best of them, his jumping is coming along nicely and his racing lines get better each race, We just need to work on his speed!! Next years regionals he wants top 10 so he's setting his own targets which is great. We've met some amazing people and its always a pleasure to go to the races. Apart form the 40 seconds when your pouring your lungs out on the track its all good banter and great support from all the riders..it really is a BMX Family. Anyway stoked for myself and for Jago and thanks to all the support from Cornwall BMX Racing Club and all the volunteers that pour hours of work into helping us ride. Roll on the South West Champs in September when I'll be trying my hardest to pick up the SW1 Plate too.



No comments: